Monday, January 12, 2009

In their Eyes Layout

The second layout I have made today is "it's in their Eyes" I adore this photo of Imogen and Pa from our wedding. We have always had comments about how alike they are, but this photo just took my breath away, they have the same eyes and expressions!
This was created fro the January Sketch Challenge at the Scrapbook Establishment http://www.thescrapbookestablishment.com.au/forum/.

I have used... ColorMates dark fairytale pink cardstock, ColorMates Light Luscious Lime Cardstock, ColorMates lime family velum, Basic Grey two scoops Creme brulee paper, Pink Paislee green apple pixie stick glitter, white brads, my beloved Slice Machine with the Basic Shapes 2 Design Card, Heidi Swapp Apple Pie white rubons, Basic Grey butterfly stamp, See D's Memoris stamp set, Versa Mark Ink.

I don't think it shows up well in the photo but the butterflies wings are spread like they are flying. Hope you like it!

No comments: