Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hybrid Cyber Crop Part 1

Last night the ladies at Hybrid Designs Scrapbooking held their January Cyber Crop, it was the first i'd ever been too, and I had alot of fun. I have completed 2 of the five challenges.

Project 1 was a Off The Page with Maria, based on you and what you want this year. I have made a purse note book for me to scrap my goals and ambitions for 2009. It is based off a kit from Aussie Scrap Source, by Caroline McLachlan. To make my Goals mini I have used...

*Pink Paislee Spring Fling, Rain Flowers
*Pink Paislee Spring Fling, Skipping Stones
*Green Bazzil
*Basic Grey Archaic Brads
*Paper flowers
*Assorted brads
*Cream paper
*Basic Grey Deliah Milk Chocolate Chip Alphas
*Junkitz Blinderz
*Velcro

Project 3 was a card with Mel, it had to include something Drink related.
I have used...

*Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper
*White Cardstock
*Versa Color Lagoon Blue Ink
*Friskars Stamp Press Stamps
*Turquoise Stickles
*Icikle Stickles
*Heidi Swapp Flower
*Kaiser Sweets Raspberry Cream paper
*Chatterbox Artsy.licious Bloom button
*Heidi Grace Pin
*Assorted beads
I will hopefully be back soon with challenges 2, 4 and 5!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Leesa,

Your blog looks divine, and your layouts looks so good, but I have to say my favourite is that Rock Santa layout that is just beautiful, love love love it....
Thanks for doing my challenge love what you did with your handbag.....