Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hybrid Cyber Crop Challenge #5

This is the last challenge for the Hybrid cyber crop. It was Toni's challenge and you had to choose 1 word that would be your word for 2009. I choose Change as there are a lot of things in my life I would like to change both personally and professionally.
You can tell I was desperate for a photo of myself, I had to do a mirror shot to get get a photo, this was taken while I was at the beach house on Sunday picking up the kids!!! I will add a better photo whenever and if I ever get one!

I have used...
*Brown Bazzil
*Blue Bazzil
*Pink Paislee Spring Fling-Flower Beds
*Pink Paislee Spring Fling-Skipping Stones
*Paper Flower
*Chatterbox Artsy.licious Splendid Treasures Peacock
*Making Memories Shopping Bag Paint
*Green Grossgrain
*Wishmade Alpha

No comments: