Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #12

Now that I have my own Cuttlebug I have decided to take part in the Cuttlebug Challenges Blog http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/. This week's challenge was to use an embossing folder then sand it.
I have used Black Magic Cardstock. Which with the combination of embossing and sanding has showed the blue hidden colour well. Pink and turquoise cardstock. I have cut a 3" Scalloped square using my Slice Machine and the Animal Crackers Design Card. I have used a plain white piece of paper and used a Heidi Swapp Bird Mini mask to create the branches. I have used Shabby Shutters and Broken China Distress Inks. The bird I cut from a Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper. The stamp is a Fiskars one.

I hope you like it!

7 comments:

carol said...

Hi Leesa,
Happy 2009' Well done on getting a 'bug' they are fun to use and so versatile.
Thanks for joining us this week, your card is lovely, cute birdie!

Hugs
Carol x

BettyBee said...

Happy New Year! Great Card! I love the bird, and the black magic paper is perfect for this challenge. I hope you will be back often for the challenges! You are going to love your Cuttlebug!

evafromca said...

Congrats on your Cuttlebug, ohhhh, you are going to love it!!!! Your card is darling, you did a fabulous job with it!

Ann said...

Yeah good news on you getting a cuttlebug - you will love it and become totally addicted to all the different folders available.

LOve your embossing - that black magic card is really something.

Ann xxx

kim_sonksen said...

This is gorgeous!!! I adore the colours you have used

Kath said...

wow love your sanded embossed background and that cute birdie
happy new year
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

LORI said...

Very Nice card!!