Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Creative Weekend




I have had a great creative weekend, we received our first challenge for Scrapbook Survivor. We had to as a team create a team totem, then take inspiration from the totem to create a OTP or layout. I choose to do a off the page. It is a little flower tag mini book, on Angel Imogen. I love how it turned out. I have used:

*Kaisercraft Basics Petal tag album
*red and white paint
*Heidi Swapp wing stamps
*Jet Black stayz on
*Clear acetate
*Reed Craft Chipboard alphas
*Assorted red, black and white ribbons
*Red, White and Black cardstock
*Black Diamond Stickles
*Kaiser Kanzan paper
*Kaiser Basics rubons
*Kaiser Black and Red Bling
*Assorted buttons, brads and bling

I also created a layout for one of the design team member, Ann's challenge on Hybrid Designs Scrapbooking. http://hdscrapbooking.com.au/forum/index.php If you have not checked out this forum you really must they have some great things happening. Last might was a free online mini book class, well worth the time to register ladies! Ann's challenge for January was to use Scrapbooking product packaging in your layouts, a money saver, how awesome. I have used...

*Kraft cardstock*Paper flower
*Heidi Swapp masks - Tulip, dots and the circle (which is not yet released we were just lucky to get it at Create 08)
*Doodlebug alpha
*Pink flocking
*Black and white dot 'ribbon' from Heidi Swapp packaging
*Freeze verb from the back of the packet. (So potentially you could get two of each 'sticker)
GUESS WHAT!!!! My next post is my 100th!!!

No comments: