Saturday, January 24, 2009

Challenge #2 Scrapbook Survivor

Our second Challenge for Scrapbook Survivor was a layout with these criteria...
*Journal Block
*2 Colours Only
*Must have a title, sub-title, and journalling
*Distressing
*2, 4x6 photos

I have done mine on our visit to the Melbourne Museum, last year. We went after Ethan had a Dinosaur Day at Kinder and they had a lady visit from the Museum with bones for the kids to touch. He loved it so much we had no choice but to take him, before the exhibit left the Museum. My two colours are brown and green.

I have used...
*Brown Bazzil
*Basic Grey Archaic, Earthworm
*Basic Grey Archaic, Primitive
*Basic Grey Archaic, Fossil
*Basic Grey Archaic, Dino
*Scenic Route Sanoma Journal Label Die Cuts
*Brads
*Basic Grey Archaic Alphabet
*Basic Grey Delilah Milk Chocolate Chip Alphabet
I have distressed all edges with a Heidi Swapp distressing tool, and sanded my photo edges.

1 comment:

ann said...

Love this great take on the challenge.