Monday, January 19, 2009

100 post and lots of Creating

Well I have had the best weekend! I got heaps done! And I spent alot of time out of the house too. I am giving myself a big pat on the back!!
I finished off another 2 creations last night and started a third, I only went to bed because James was getting cranky at 11.45pm, grumbling something about people who have to work early!
My first project is a card which I have made for two challenges, I have used Nerine's sketch http://www.stampinaddiction.blogspot.com/, although I fell really bad as none is Stampin Up. I have also made this card for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/. The challenge for this week was to use your favorite embossing folder, I only have 3 so far, and the birds is my favorite.

To make this card I have used red, green and beige bazzil, some ribbon (where I took my colours from) Sepia Archival ink, Autumn Leaves bird stamp, and the birds embossing folder.

My second creation for the night is my White with 1 http://www.whitewith1.blogspot.com/, challenge for January, the requirements where white, turquoise, and flourishes.

I have used a photo of Immy when we had her photo taken as a mermaid, white bazzil, turquoise cardstock, basic grey urban prairie paper, lagoon blue versa colour ink, shell chipboard, glimmermist, flower and starfish embellishments, doddlebug alphas and white flocking. I have used a sketch from Direct 2 you.

5 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

I think your card is lovely Leesa and I'm glad you found the time to play this week.

Ann said...

Great card - thanks for joining in the cuttlebug challenge this week.

Love your scrapbook page - so cute.

Ann xxx

Cassie said...

such a sweet card! that folder is on my wish list! thanks for joing the be inspired challenge this week!

..tina.. said...

You used such beautiful colours!

~Christina~ said...

The colors are great!