Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Can you tell what I am doing Tonight

Going out drinking with friends, NO, I am home scrapping away the night. I stumbled across Scrapbooking Top 50 forum the other day. They have a section listing all Australian sketch competitions, so it has got my attention, and my creativity flowing. The first project I have have completed is a card sketch from 'Fireside Crafts' http://www.firesidecrafts.com.au/ I have created a Friendship card (had to include a flourish from my Slice Machine, basic shapes 3 design card. Loving this machine, well worth the wait and money!! I have used it sooo much the blade has already been replaced! Plus I am in dire need of more glue (Hint Hint Marie!!)
I love the colors the chocolate brown, green and pink.

My second creation for the night is a Layout I have made using a sketch from '123 Scrapbook' http://www.123scrapbook.com.au. The challenge was to use 3 photos, a large title and doodling. If you know me you will know doodling is not my most favorite scraping theme! I have simply made a scroll page border and main photo border. Sorry for the REALLY crap photo, James took this (I think I was pushing my luck - he would usually never give me a photo like this!!)

Off to see if I can pull off a few more layouts before the new year!

No comments: