Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some Recent Creations

*A mini journal I have made for myself to document my thoughts and feelings on my weight loss journey. I have found in the past I need to write down things or I loose the motivation, and I wanted something nice and not just a normal weight loss diary. So I scrapped my self one. I love these colours and I love, love, love the basic grey stamps and papers.

* A layout on my parents when they were first married and living in a caravan!! I love the curtains!!! You can really tell its them even though the photos are nearly 29 years old. They haven't changed much!!
* My Zoo mini book is finally finished! I started this in a class with Marie at Simply Said, in Warragul http://mariesheil.typepad.com/ it has taken me months to finish it off but I really love it, and all our photos from our day at the zoo.
This is a envelope pocket to hold mementos of the day like tickets.

No comments: