Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pernickety's Challenge

Marie's challenge over at Pernickety this week was to make a card with baubles, layers and Bling. I liked the sound of this challenge, only one problem I could not find all my craft bits and the silly season has started and we had two break up parties this weekend. So I have two sugar high children who are counting down till Christmas already!!
I have used some green cardstock as my base (I think its Stampin Up), white cardstock, We R Memory Keepers White Out paper and rub ons. Plus stickles(Samantha is rubbing this off on me - I am using more since we get together frequently) and blue eyelets so the person who gets the card can hand it if they like.

On another note, I am very lucky to have James at the moment he has made me a frame for my Advent Calender. So it has really been a joint effort to finish it. I will post a photo once I have finished painting it.

No comments: