Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Memory Can for Scrapbook Hub



I have joined a new site called scrapbook Hub http://www.scrapbookhub.com.au/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1. I am doing a Christmas Craft Class and this is our first project a memory can for people to put there Christmas Wishes in. Mine is very different from the class sample!! The materials I used where

*Pringles Tin
*Basic Grey Wassail noel -reverse and greetings
*Basic Grey Wassail alphabet stickers
*Green grosgrain ribbon
*Cream ric rac
*9 small white flowers (which I have coffee dyed)
*11 small red flowers (which I have sprayed with Ruby Red Glimmermist)
*Red Grosgrain ribbon (coffee dyed again)
*Antique brass button
*Small daisy punches
*Medium white flower (which I have sprayed with Ruby Red Glimmermist)
*Cream/Champagne Kaiser Pearls.

I am totally happy with how this turned out. Oh and I do have an obsession with Basic Grey!!
Now I just need to figure out how to put it on the forum, HELP!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gidday Leesa, it was great to see this in real life the other day. Gorgeous as!!!!

Just inviting you to join in something different on my blog as of tomorrow.
It's a countdown to christmas -12 days of creating.
Would love to see you.

Luv Sandie