Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just not my day

Do you ever feel like nothing goes right, well this has been my week I think! A while ago I could not find my blades for my creative memories circle cutters, well I found them and tonight I wanted to use them, guess what I know where the blades are, but I can not find the circles!! I tell you no words can tell you how mad I am!
Plus on Saturday I managed to drop my mobile phone in the toilet. I could never figure out how people did it, but guess what it was really stupidly easy, luckily I was able to resurrect my phone, but eww!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh I know only too well of these days Leesa. It will get better.
I think we need to have these sorts of days to know the difference when we have a good one.........LOL.

Hang in there.

Luv Sandie