Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bad Girls Pre Challenge #2

Marie found a American site offering 22 free Christmas classes. There are 5 out at the moment and I have done 1!! Oh well, I just can't keep up with everything. This workshop was a Christmas Candy/Cookie Bag. Super easy to make, they only use 1/2 a 12x12!
I have used Stampin' Up Cardstock, Basic Grey Paper, Ribbon (Which I sprayed with Creme de cocoa Glimmer mist, but my board I use to spray on had heaps of Ruby Red G/M on it and it ran into the ribbon as well, so it is a custom colour LOL!!) Green RicRac, Green Grosgrain, a ruby red G/M flower, a cream flower and a green brad which I have stickled. The edges I have inked with pinecone.

1 comment:

6p00d834515dad69e2 said...

Oo Leesa I loved that little bag when I saw it on the counter - gorgeous :)

N x