Thursday, October 9, 2008

Simply Said October Baby Kit


I have titled this page "You are the Key to my Happiness". It is the baby kit for Simply Said's October Baby Month. The conditions were that you had to use everything in the kit and could only add a alphabet for a title. The kit contained
-a sheet of K&Co Tim Coffey Rolling Hills with sheep printed flat paper - which I have used as my base. I also cut the sheep out and backed on chipboard.
-a sheet of K&Co Tim Coffey Rolling Hills printed flat paper - which I have used the little cottage, I cut it out and backed it on some chipboard to give it some dimension.
-a sheet of cream cardstock, which I have used to print out the word search.
-cream ribbon, I have used on the tag.
-a chipboard key, I have used in place of the word key in my title.
-a saying printed on vellum. I have cut up this lovely quote, and just used the words "new baby"
-Tiny tag, used to let people know to find the blue words.
-7Gypsies journal box, I have used to write about Ethan and also as the word search, words to find.
-a piece of yellow cradstock that had been embossed with the cuttlebug, I have used the piece that was not embossed under the vellum, and the embossed piece under the word search.
-yellow button, yellow flower and 2 cream flowers, I have put these all together to make one flower.
Plus I have added a 4x4 photo of Ethan a few hours after he was born and the alphabet which is from Pink Paislee yellow fashion script letters.



No comments: