Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sandie's Week 6 Sketch & The Loss Of My Mojo

Well I think I have lost my mojo this week:(!! I am having really trouble creating anything. I even had a spend up at Simply Said on Monday and picked up some Basic Grey stamps I had put away. And I got some Inque boutique stamp sets in Clints (Sorry Sam's now!) for the bargain price of $2.97 even though they were marked $5.99!! But I am still having trouble creating this week! I am hoping to get James to drive me to Melbourne on Sunday for Paperific, that should get me back!!

I did Sandies Sketch challenge this morning, and I have made it as a little love card, to give James to try and soften him up!! I have used heart stamps and used a creamy peach background, blue as a focus colour. The sentiment is Forever My Love.

No comments: