Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pernickety's October Baby Month

The first challenge was to create a baby announcement card. Twists on the sketch were pink, birth announcement, with a envelope as well!! I loved this challenge and it took me so little time to do. I have been so slack getting it on the blog, mainly because Marie put it on hers so I didn't have to worry so much. Which is good because work has been really busy and I am so in need of a day off.

I have started with a pink base, pink vallum, I have used a pink stork button I have had for ages, pink it's a girl ribbon, and bits of scrap paper from my stash plus some extras from my stash. What a great way to use all my extra bits!!
I have a good friend from school who is pregnant with her 2nd child I hope she has a little girl!! Then I can use this card (plus it would be good for her as she already has a little boy)

No comments: