Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pernickety Baby Month Week 3


I really enjoyed this weeks challenge, so much so I started as soon as I found the post. It had me intrigued, having to make a interactive card, not just a open shut, pink, 1st birthday. So I have made a little handbag, a card and a paper chain doll information card.

The bag is so cute and I have spent the last couple of days trying to keep it away from Imogen!! It has been made with a pink cardstock base, pink spot paper. Pink flowers and green brads, plus the Melissa Frances lock!

The little card is one I have made from an idea in a magazine. It is white based, a pink flower with stickles around the edge. a circle for the centre from patterned paper, with dimensional magic coat and pink bling centre. The stem is torn. The edges inked. Happy Birthday stamp and one in pink ink behind the happy birthday.


The third part to this set is the paper doll chain. Which are really simple to make and embellished with bits and pieces I have in my stash. On the back of them is some facts about Imogen at one.

No comments: