Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ethan's Kinder


























Ethan brought a photo home from Kinder yesterday from the dinosaur bones visit. It is of him and a "dinosaur tooth", at least that's what he tells me it is! I had to laugh at the date on the teachers camera it says 20/02/2003 on the photo. I told Ethan it's a very cleaver camera taking a photo of you before you were born!

I have also put some other photos of his time at Kinder on. He came home from Kinder yesterday telling me they don't have kinder on Thursday because they are having a Big Boys night time session at kinder instead. So James has to go to kinder with him. I think they are doing something with the Dad's for Fathers day.

Class on Monday night was good, Marie did a Off The Page Father's day project with us. I almost got mine finished in the class. I have done it for Dad from Ethan and Imogen. They have started to add pictures they have drawn. Marie used a idea she found in a magazine by scrappin' Queen Heidi Swapp and modified it to make the mini book.

No comments: