Monday, August 25, 2008

Aunty Leonie




I have been friends with Leonie since we where in kindergarten. And now that Ethan is in Kinder it makes it seem like so long ago. A lifetime! I have done some pages lately to commemorate our friendship. The first is our first day at Yarragon Primary School, grade Prep. This was done in a class at Simply Said. The second page is us at my wedding. Leonie was my Maid of Honour, as we had always planned. This page was done using Stampin' Up products.

In general life the weather has started to warm up, we had a lovely day on Saturday and spent the afternoon in the garden, I moved some bulbs that had sprung up in the oddest places. I pulled 3 tree stumps from the edge of the fence. Only about 20 more to go! Then I can edge the garden. With Spring just around the corner, we are planning to lower the front fence and move it forward. I am so excited about this, even though it is going to be a massive job!

We are also re-tiling the kitchen, which will be good when we are finished. No more horrid blue uneven tiles! I don't know why some people DIY!! So the house is having some major changes, although they are happening slowly. But they will happen!

1 comment:

suman said...

Please visit... freeimageswallpaperanimation.blogspot.com